20080526

Closure.

K, enough drama-mama. What a sponger I was yesterday, so... chapter closes today. I've been slapped back into reality again. Sorry for being such a whiner.. acting weirdly and all yesterday hmm. :/ It's confirmed, end of phase! Thanks so much for this 7 years, you f ruined it. I don't need such treatments from you anymore, good luck with your life then. SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ. MY GF! THANKS SO MUCH. You will always be a part of me :D SEVEN YEARS AND EVERMORE. Just wished you weren't so busy w your life. LOL, I LOVE YOU.

Exams are around the corner again! Time to shake the empty vessels up + mega dosage of caffeine boosters for study week! It's 2 freaking papers, so I guess it's not a big deal! And 2 weeks of holidays awaits.. hmm, Actually I have been on vacation mode all this while! Got to really wake up up up up! Project madness is back on track! GOGOGOGO.

Job hunting's up for me again! Ah zzz. I'm officially broke to the core. $2 till the 31st, hallelujah :D Seriously eat grass and live like a cow yo. :( I can't go any outings because I'm so broke. BOO. So, new job new job new job. I need a newwwwww start with this career thing. Won't you let me be a gooood employee?!?!?! I SWEAR I AM K. ZZZ. I seriously don't have luck with the jobs I have.. Sucks. Anyw, I also do hope to get confirmation for intern soooon!!! GONNA WORK MY ASS OFF FOR 3.2... I'M SO COMING SIP. BAH. Alright. Study time :) BYE.


Are you dizzy yet?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

argh! i totally forgot that i owe you $25 for the stupid transcribing thingy. remind me the next time we meet alright? love you!!! :)

4:59 PM  
Blogger Jols :) said...

OH YA. thanks for the reminder. :) seeya soon love! :D

5:02 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

:D LOVEE !! remember, i'd be near if you ever need !

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home